With more than 12 years experience in home improvement and repair I have gathered knowledge in a wide variety of jobs. Plumbing, Bathrooms, Kitchens and Tiling account for most of my work but I take on most jobs around the home. I pride myself in taking great care and attention to detail and work on each and every project as if I was working on my own home.
I undertake all aspects of domestic plumbing at a suprisingly fair rate. Sinks, basins, radiators, taps, showers, baths, toilets, cylinders and outside taps, in fact if water runs through it I can fix it. I can also help with any advice you may need when deciding on what products are best suited to your needs, or the best way to solve any issues you have.
Whether its a small basin splash back or a full bathroom I can supply and fit everything you need to tile your room. I can supply brochures and prices to help you choose the right tiles for your bathroom or kitchen walls and floors.
I can fit all kinds of bath and shower rooms, from full back to bare wall refits, down to just supplying a set of new taps. I can assist you with planning, design and sourcing products best suited to your needs. All the work from start to finish can be carried out or organised by myself, taking all the worry away from you.
Are you struggling to find a tradesman in other areas of home maintenance that I can’t help with? I work with many other tradesman and can help you find someone best suited for the job you need doing. Just ask me and I will be more than happy to assist.
I can take care of every part of your kitchen refit, planning and sourcing, removal of your existing kitchen, tiling, floors and walls, plastering ceilings, all plumbing and electrical work and even redecoration. We can discuss your budget and see what I can do for you.
Matthew Gallon St Neots twitter feed
- https://t.co/7WTcqsCYVQ #stneots #bathroom #tiles5 months ago
- @Screwfix thank you. It's an elderly lady and she's just asked me to try my best to get the same cartridge and handles for her. 👍🏻7 months ago
- @Screwfix the tap was bought 18 mths ago. But no reciept or order no. I just need to get hold of new parts. https://t.co/iqXFx5jlWl thanks.7 months ago
- @Screwfix Is there a contact number for your Swirl range? I need replacement cartridges for a kitchen tap. 👍🏻7 months ago
- A lovely quality shower room I finished a few months ago. #stneots https://t.co/t83Sh97kY68 months ago